IT Security for Corporate End Users
Is your data protected to IT Security attact? Stay competitive by keeping you information secure. Organizations that educate their employees on the proper IT security protocol, has a significantly higher chance of recognizing and fending off continuous intrusion attacks. Arm your employees by providing them with the knowledge of how to properly use a company's computers, network, and mobile devices. This course will teach participants fundamental security concepts that apply to use as an end user, like the role you play in your company's overall IT security. This course also covers some of the most common IT security policies
Duration: 4 Weeks
You will need the following for this course:
A computer or tablet
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURN POLICY
Central Florida Institute of Technology reserves the right to cancel courses, change meeting places, or make other necessary and appropriate changes to the course schedule. Courses that have not met minimum enrollment three days prior to the start date may be canceled.
Refunds for registration fees for noncredit courses are subject to the following requirements:
- If a course is cancelled, a complete refund is issued automatically within 30 days.
- A 100 percent refund is issued upon the request of the student if the student officially withdraws in writing from a course prior to the first class meeting.
- A 75 percent refund of is issued upon the student’s request if the student officially withdraws and requests a refund prior to the end of the first week of the course. For 6-week courses, refund requests must be submitted to the college no later than the first Friday of the course. No partial refunds are given for courses with one class meeting.
- No refund is issued after the first week of the class.
- Fees for specific instructional materials collected at registration are refunded unless the student receives the materials.
VERIFIED OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT
Participants who successfully completed this course are eligible to receive a verified official transcript at the end of the course. Please select “Verified official transcript wanted” when you register for the course and be sure to include your address should we need to mail your transcript. Add a Verified Official Transcript (VOT) to highlight the knowledge and skills you gain ($25.00 USD) and show that you have successfully completed your course.