Network Engineering & Design
"Course in Network Engineering & Design"
The Certificate in Network Engineering and Design is for anyone interested in acquiring state of the art knowledge and skills. Network Engineering involves the design and implementation of network hardware and software systems to solve problems. The understanding of both software and hardware allows the network engineer to design and development sophisticated networks systems. Topics include: modems, baseband and broadband communications, HDLC, Ethernet and token ring LANs, cell and frame relay networks, bridges, routers, services of the upper layers (Network, Transport, Application), and network security.
Students can begin the program with a minimal understanding of computers and networking and finish this program with skills to master the rapid development of computer networks. Courses are taught by the faculty who are subject matter experts (SME) in their field. All courses are non-credit/CEU courses and cannot be transferred to an undergraduate program.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURN POLICY
Central Florida Institute of Technology reserves the right to cancel courses, change meeting places, or make other necessary and appropriate changes to the course schedule. Courses that have not met minimum enrollment three days prior to the start date may be canceled.
Refunds for registration fees for noncredit courses are subject to the following requirements:
- If a course is cancelled, a complete refund is issued automatically within 30 days.
- A 100 percent refund is issued upon the request of the student if the student officially withdraws in writing from a course prior to the first class meeting.
- A 75 percent refund of is issued upon the student’s request if the student officially withdraws and requests a refund prior to the end of the first week of the course. For 6-week courses, refund requests must be submitted to the college no later than the first Friday of the course. No partial refunds are given for courses with one class meeting.
- No refund is issued after the first week of the class.
- Fees for specific instructional materials collected at registration are refunded unless the student receives the materials.
VERIFIED CERTIFICATE ($)
Shows that you have successfully completed your course and verifies your identity.