Organizational Development and Leadership
The Central Florida Institute of Technology’s Certificate in Organizational Development and Leadership was crafted to help fulfill your potential as a manager and a leader. Comprised of a carefully selected series of leadership components, you will learn, discuss and experience both fundamentals of management, leadership and advanced approaches.
This certificate program will help you better lead your organization by providing a comprehensive set of tools essential to leading individuals, teams and organizations. During this program, you will master techniques to create a high-performance culture, enhance the performance of your team through effective coaching and development, balance competing organizational demands and effectively lead change within the organization.
Target Audience: One of the hallmarks of The Organizational Development & Leadership Series is understanding that leaders exist at all levels of the organization. This program is designed to empower junior- to mid-level managers to handle corporate growth and changes in today’s fast-paced, global business world. However, all leaders are welcome. Some of the topics you’ll cover include advanced theories of leadership and decision-making, effective change management, and leadership self-assessment and personal development.
Duration: 16 Weeks
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURN POLICY
Central Florida Institute of Technology reserves the right to cancel courses, change meeting places, or make other necessary and appropriate changes to the course schedule. Courses that have not met minimum enrollment three days prior to the start date may be canceled.
Refunds for registration fees for noncredit courses are subject to the following requirements:
- If a course is cancelled, a complete refund is issued automatically within 30 days.
- A 100 percent refund is issued upon the request of the student if the student officially withdraws in writing from a course prior to the first class meeting.
- A 75 percent refund of is issued upon the student’s request if the student officially withdraws and requests a refund prior to the end of the first week of the course. For 6-week courses, refund requests must be submitted to the college no later than the first Friday of the course. No partial refunds are given for courses with one class meeting.
- No refund is issued after the first week of the class.
- Fees for specific instructional materials collected at registration are refunded unless the student receives the materials.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Participants who sucessfully advanced level courses are eligible to receive a professional certificate of completion at the end of the course. Please select “Certificate wanted” when you register for the course and be sure to include your address should we need to mail your certificate.